Construction Site Superintendent
We are seeking a Construction Site Superintendent. The qualified individual will supervise all on-site construction, including, scheduling subcontractors, resolving day-to-day problems on the job site, and inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Obtaining permits and ordering materials.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to set up and monitor the construction schedule.
- Taking actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather or emergencies at project sites.
- Knowledge of job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of overall project and company.
Ideal Candidate Experience
- 5 Years construction supervision.
- Commercial construction experience.
- Minimum of journeyman carpenter.
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Must be proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and complete multiple tasks to get projects done on time.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Please send us your resume by e-mail, or contact us by phone at 952.746.5338..